The Mercury loves “love!” That’s why every year we devote pages and pages of our Mercury Valentine Issue (coming Feb 13) to your mushy, romantic reader valentines! And yep—just like every year, it’s absolutely FREE. Here’s how it works:
• Click on the READER VALENTINES banner on the front page of portlandmercury.com or Blogtown (or click here if you insist)!
• In the submission box, compose the most romantic, heartfelt note ever written in the history of humankind.
• Enter your shmoopy-woopy’s email address. We’ll let him/her know he/she can expect a valentine in the paper!
• Click “submit” and VOILA! Your valentine will be printed in the February 13 Mercury Reader Valentine’s issue!
• He/she will read it… you’ll get muchos smoochos!
HOWEVER! You need to move fast! We’re only able to put the first 1,500 lovenotes in the paper (though we will print them all online). So HURRY! The valentine deadline for our print edition is FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8!
Show the world how much you adore your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/hubby/grandma/fuck buddy or pet! Submit a Mercury Reader Valentine right here—for FREE!