Here's a new Avril Lavigne video, and DON'T SCROLL DOWN JUST YET!!! It's for her new not-entirely-interesting song "Rock n Roll" and you will notice the following things in it:
• Avril Lavigne tongue-wrestling Winnie Cooper (from The Wonder Years).
• Avril Lavigne letting a drunk doberman drive her car.
• Avril Lavigne getting misty-eyed over Billy Zane riding a Segway.
• Avril Lavigne fighting a "bearshark."
• Avril Lavigne allowing the worst product placement in the history of music videos into her music video.
• Avril Lavigne being actually pretty funny.
• Avril Lavigne is still alive.
Okay, NOW you can scroll down.