A quite guide to driving down East Burnside from 12th to Grand:
1. If you're headed south bound, do not turn right on to Burnside. You might hit a car and then where will you be?
2. You cannot go west down this part of the road. You might get into an accident and it will be your fault.
3. There are several signs that say which way to go. Pay attention to them so you don't crumple yours or someone else's car.
4. Google is not always right. In this case it's very very right and that's very wrong.
5. STOP FUCKING GOING THE WRONG WAY DOWN BURNSIDE. IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS SINCE THE COUPLET WAS COMPLETED. JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST.
6. Do not rely on PPB or the mayor's office to help. They are ignoring things very well and have better things to do like shoot people and go to Brazil.
Thank you for your time.
PS: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT LOOK AT WHERE YOU'RE GOING AND STOP GOING THE WRONG WAY DOWN BURNSIDE YOU IDIOTS.