Please remember that you are in an apartment with other renters below, above, and/or next to you. A little consciousness goes a long way! I'm sure you all know that but I feel the need to post just one important item that seems to have been forgotten by my upstairs neighbor and maybe yours as well.
Between the hours of 10pm and 6am, please:
- do not hold races from one end of the apartment to the other
- do not rearrange furniture
- control your herd of wildebeest children/dogs
- hold off on your dance dance revolution and high impact aerobic exercising
- silence your baby-goes-boom-boom sexual escapades
Thank you for your consideration! We're all in this together and together we can make apartment dwelling more enjoyable.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!