This just in from local label/boutique Tender Loving Empire: a trove of videos on their website that include Finn Riggins—above—playing in an abandoned YMCA in Chattanooga. There's plenty of other bands from their roster performing in weird, off-the-beaten-track places, like:
• Boy Eats Drum Machine plays "Lolo Forest" at a rowdy house show in Grand Junction, COIt's all great stuff; check 'em out.
• A camera test turned into a documentation of a few members of Typhoon recording parts of their song "Old Haunts, New Cities" off their upcoming album Hunger and Thirst
• Y La Bamba sing "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" with a dude on the street in Seattle, WA
• Jared Mees & The Grown Children sing their own version of "Happy Birthday" to Lady GaGa in Boise, ID
• Hosannas play their awesome new tune "Multi-Chamber-American-Future" at Rontoms in Portland, OR to the joy of a lone crazy dancer guy!
• Yeah Great Fine at the PDX Pop Now! fundraiser at Burgerville in Portland, OR
• The Denouement plays their song "Ocean Floor" in a Church in Los Angeles, CA