3 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
3 1/2 pints whipping cream (24 oz.)
5 cups whole milk
1/2 tsp. salt
13 oz. rum
13 oz. bourbon
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. Grand Marnier
Using Kitchen Aid Mixer
(perfect bowl size)
1) Separate yolks of eggs from whites. Save egg whites in separate bowl.
2) Mix sugar and bourbon to thoroughly dissolve sugar.
3) Add egg yolks and continue to mix thoroughly.
4) Blend in whipping cream.
5) Add rum and mix thoroughly.
6) Add salt and mix.
7) Add vanilla and mix.
8) Add Grand Marnier and mix.
9) Add milk and mix at least 5 minutes.
Makes 3 liters. Chill and serve cold. Sprinkle nutmeg according to taste.
Egg whites: Mix in bowl with powdered sugar until mixture becomes fluffy.
Spoon on top of serving bowl and lightly sprinkle with nutmeg.