New Years resolution? Buy more! My bank account says no, but my wardrobe says yes. With all the post-holiday sales going on, maybe the bank account won't quibble too much:
1. Imelda's and Louie's Shoes - OMG I love this store. Get ready for 20-70% off on selected styles from January 6th (today!) through January 17th.
2. Garnish - If you're a bride-to-be or like Liz Lemon from 30Rock and feel the need to buy a wedding dress in preparation for the inevitable marriage proposal from the inevitable hunky boyfriend that you will no doubt acquire this year, then head over to Garnish! They're discontinuing their bridal line, and that means 50% of all wedding dresses, from now till January 17th. AND they're having a contest this month to come up with the Garnish tagline, with a $500 gift certificate prize! Send entries to email@example.com
- Sasha sweaters available at Garnish
3. Lisa Warninger Photography - Lisa's offering bookings for boudoir mini photo shoots on January 24th and 25th. Perfect for Valentine's Day!
4. Knitting Night at Union Rose - Get your knit on, starting tomorrow night, January 7th, from 6-7:30 pm:
Yes, it's back. Knitting Night with Heidi Steeves of Blanche & Stella Designs.
Bring in your ongoing project, or come with needles and yarn and ask for a little guidance.
And BTW, you're welcome to shop. :) Much of the clothing, all local, is marked 20%-75% OFF!
5. SOFIA - They're going on sabbatical and won't be back till summer 2010. Which means everything's on sale!
6. JET - Throughout January, get 25% off handbags and wallets, all local and sustainable! Shoes remain on sale as well, at 25% off. Get it all at 3753 N. Mississippi Ave.
There you have it. Get shopping, y'all.