Everyone’s favorite NW Music festival is coming up right around the corner. That’s right; Sasquatch is celebrating ten years, with a pretty unbelievable lineup (Death Cab for Cutie, Ratatat, Modest Mouse, and The Flaming lips to name a few.) I could just kick myself in the shins for not getting tickets early enough, but I’m sure you guys are counting down the days till carefree festival shenanigans.
Here’s a few items I consider essential:
2. Sunnies by Quay Eyewear $22 from Palace.
3. VPL Cropper $125 from Frances May.
4. Josie Maran Bear Naked Make-up Remover Wipes $12 from Sephora.
5. Alba Botanica Organic Lavender Suncreen SPF 45 $9 from Target.
6. Fiona Sandal by Paul & Joe Sister $148 from Parallel
7. Large Leather Carry All $299 by Ms. Wood.