Now that the weather is finally heating up I’ve compiled a few items that will help you beat the heat in style.
1. Walnut Studiolo’s 6 Pack Frame Cinch. For obvious reasons, this is pretty awesome for carting your brews around town. Made locally, and at $22 quite the steal.
2. Picnic in the park anyone? Stash your snacks and wine in this adorable vintage picnic basket.
3. High Waisted shorts a la Dawn Sharp. Pair with the perfect crop top for an effortless day look. On sale at Frances May now.
4. Escape the heat and head to the river with this 40’s style swimsuit made by local designer Jitterbuggin’Clothing Co.
5. The perfect walk everywhere summer sandal, Vintage, from the Solestruck Department of Antiquities.