Five Nail Polish Shades You’ll Fall For
1. Like Linen by Essie — The perfect neutral color for just a hint of sheer nude on your nails.
2. Chinchilly by Essie- Matte, subtle and sexy, just the right shade of grey.
3. Peridot by Chanel-Skip last season's basic black, and up the ante with this gorgeous metallic green with flecks of gold, this shade is the must have for fall.
4. Bumster by Butter- Great for a fun fall pop of color, this mellow mustard yellow is a sure bet.
5. Whining Maroon by Sonia Kashuk- Deep red like your favorite merlot, this shade evokes vampy elegance.