I leave town and all hell breaks loose: First Local35 announces its impending closure and now I get wind that Shop Adorn suffered an electrical fire early this morning. From owner Nicole Whitesell:

Thankfully, no one was hurt but the store did sustain substantial damage. It's been a difficult and challenging time but we want to thank everyone for their concern and support.

We love serving our customers and consider Beaumont Village our home. We plan to rebuild and hope to reopen as soon as possible including our on-line store and until then, will keep everyone posted with our progress via Facebook and our blog.