Why don't these guys ever make an effort to surprise us?
- Getty Images / Rabbani and Solimene Photography
1. I interviewed Ninja a couple weeks ago and he told me that designer Alexander Wang (whose runway show they are attending here) was making them "secret ultimate outfits." I assume these are them. (You can read that interview in the new issue of the Merc, dropping later today.)
2. If you haven't already seen the commercial featuring them performing in Wang's incongruously minimalist clothing, here.
3. My friend spent $40 on those exact same contacts at a Ricky's and his eyes were so irritated that he was convinced he had pink eye for three days afterward.
4. Die Antwoord plays a sold-out show at the Roseland on Saturday. I can't wait to see what they wear.