1. Reality TV gifs. I mean, come on, you had me at "gifs," but add in those crazy reality “stars” and you really have magic. Twelve pages of Ramona Singer from Real of Housewives of NY? Umm... did Christmas come early? Whoops, there goes YOUR work day!
2. RMS Beauty. Their line is organic, free of nasty chemicals, and really delivers. I’m a big fan of their concealer, or as they call it, "un cover-up". The formula still has good coverage and doesn’t feel gunky like other concealers I’ve tried. Their little lip shine things are nice too, not too glossy, long-lasting, and they come in pretty shades. If you have sensitive skin or are simply looking to switch to more natural beauty products, definitely try RMS.
3. Lady GaGa’s response to her alleged weight gain. First she sports a killer coat dress by Commes de Garcon, then she releases a bunch of unedited photos in her yellow bra and thong from a shoot with Terry Richardson. She also urges her “little monsters” to start A Body Revolution. See more deets here.
4. The Portland Pendleton Collection umbrella. It’s not raining YET! But I must get my mitts on one of these for my beloved rain walks with my pup. And what goes better with a classic trench than a super chic umbrella?
5. Anything and everything Reif! I love her blog, a great source for inspiration and imagery, especially "Caturday". Don’t miss her at a special First Thursday trunk show/fashion show event at Eden next Thursday, Oct. 4th at 6 pm.