^ you post twice on like every thread. It's called a life, maybe look into having one you dildo.
Oh yeah I totally did cheat. I didn't read anything on my phone, but I tweeted a bit. I also read the instructions wrong and thought I had to stay for either the length of my event or two hours, whichever was *longer*, so I stayed for two hours instead of half an hour. So that was dumb.
But if you guys want to make me go again, sure. Maybe next time I can go to the candy factory or the kitten mansion.
Is there a reason she can't?
Its a fair cop! Seems quite reasonable to me Sir
I'd much rather catch up on what the gang in SLACKER is up to, even if it ain't much.
I agree with the last poster, at least get samurai armor or perhaps a pike (the fish or the battlefield implement take your pick). Also, stay away from me you freak
SHENANIGANS!!! (With a capital "she"!)
I'm excited about this pick. She has been involved in some great, successful projects elsewhere, and it will be great to see if she can bring some follow through to our city and its big dreams and multitude of plans.
With regard to the Portland Black Pride celebration (#8 above)...
With Gays making up roughly 10% of the population and with approximately 20 black people in Portland, that would leave a total of 2 black Gays in Portland.
Doesn't sound like it's gonna be much of a celebration. ;)
God, you are hilarious. Someone upthread told you to stop digging and here we are. Pass the popcorn.
And all of my statements above reflect the complete defense of their right to think any of those things, and yours. My reference to you was to your tendency to assault people about these differences in ideas and to foster derisive hostility instead of mutual understanding.
The internet will kill society.
The pigs are all gay facists, like the previous mayor and the president of PSU.
The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists
D&W, A lot of those 'assholes' on the internet think your position on GMO's, which I totally agree with, is as ridiculous and silly as, say, opposing fluoride.
Nah, my company is legitimate, pay taxes and everything. More people should look into finding what it is they love to do and find a way to do that very thing in a way that's profitable. Unfortunately most people don't, and end up falling in line at some shitty job they hate.
As far as Maus jizzing himself goes. Her one accomplishment at CDOT was to implement bike sharing. The person who took her place is looking to fix potholes and public transport.
1. "She confessed to having only a rough familiarity with the Rose City—she's visited a friend here five or six times—and so wasn't prepared to answer specific questions about our transportation challenges."
2. So just a quick look around and lo! I can find two examples of TriMet and PBOT working together that aren't LRT.
- PBOT and TriMet are supposedly (or were in 2011) working together for yet another attempt at a bike sharing system.
- They jointly subsidize Streetcar fares and gave the Streetcar $5.5 million (or will) for FY 2012-2013
PBOT, city council, PDC and TriMet all work together to prioritize transportation issues. So tell me how I'm misunderstanding?
3. Pressed on that, Treat said her sense is that the city's transportation workers "are not empowered or feel disenfranchised or are disgruntled, or something is missing in terms of their morale." She continued: "I want them to feel valued in the work they contribute. I want them to be proud."
So tell me again how I'm not understanding this situation.
I didn't realize that there was a bigot pride portion of the event. I hear that she is opening for Prussian Blue.
1. That you used her status as a nonresident to entirely disqualify her from the job she was selected for out of 44 applicants.
2. That you think the director of PBOT has anything to do with TriMet. Working together on a light rail line involves managerial expertise of things like right-of-way transfers, etc. It does not involve policymaking--the jurisdiction of the City Council--nor any input or control over the workings of TriMet or its board. Claiming that she will have any ability to change the way TriMet works or to favor one type of transportation over another displays a monumental lack of understanding of the roles of governments, the city's structure and the history of PBOT.
3. The "demoralized" quote is one that has been tossed around in audit after audit of PBOT. It's not her assessment; it's her understanding of one of the major issues at the agency that has been written about many times here and elsewhere.
4. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
Neither am I. I don't understand your point there. I support labor unions, but I'm not going around calling people corporate shills, etc. I opposed the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but I'm not on your Facebook calling all Democrats spineless for voting for defense appropriations.
Linking me, on any issue, to the nutjobs on your Facebook does not delegitimize my concerns or opinions. I also remain very concerned about the long-term damage of unsustainable monocropping--much of it being driven by Roundup-ready, GMO crops--on pollinators, soil quality and the ability to grow real food, as opposed to ready-for-processing soy and corn.
So, I don't think I'm overlooking anything at all. I think there are a lot of assholes on the internet who will mindlessly talk shit about anything, and that neither makes them worth listening to nor their opinions valid. Myself included, although I attempt to hold myself to a higher standard than, say, Spindles.
All contents © Index Newspapers, LLC
Contact Info |
Production Guidelines |