Google: "Magic Dutch Boy Theory".
Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians filled the streets of Kiev on Sunday,
Protesters in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, toppled the city’s main statue of Lenin on Sunday and then pounded it into chips with a sledgehammer as a crowd chanted and cheered. The destruction of the statue was a cathartic moment in the biggest day of demonstrations so far against President Viktor F. Yanukovich’s turn away from Europe.
With the police nowhere to be seen in the city center, protesters in Bessarabia Square toppled the Lenin statue using steel cables and cranks as a crowd gathered to watch. “People were waiting for this for decades,” said one man in the crowd, Leon Belokur. “Now it’s happened.”
How were the police in any immanent danger if the knife was in the garbage?
Just because Kathleen as a minor, got stuck having to attend school with Mike and Erik, doesn't necessarily mean that she was relegated to the tardo class.
Indeed, the article does fail to mention the size and type of knife, and what ever became of the car. It also doesn't quote anyone saying that they actually threatened with the knife. Personally, I get the heebiejeebies just seeing those brutish police with tazers and pepper spray on their belts, but you don't see me getting so scared that I try running them over with my bike with no seat, do you?
WAS MACHIAVELLI EVIL
Machiavelli is still regarded with horror by certain intellectuals, especially by those of an idealistic or self-righteous complexion.
Damascus, the capital and the second largest city of Syria, is the oldest continually inhabited city on Earth. Although conquered many times, it has never yet been destroyed, and it's status as an economic and cultural center of antiquity preserved it intact to this day. There are about 1,200 Prophecies in The Bible on more than 800 topics, approximately 80% of which have all come true, exactly as foretold. The remaining 20% or so, are all for the future; most of which are to take place withing a 7 year period of time.
There are arguably only 2 Prophecies left to be fulfilled before the beginning of the Great Tribulation; The Rapture of the Saints, and the destruction of Damascus.
The Bible itself declares that if any prediction in the book turns out other than as predicted, that the entire compilation must be destroyed and forgotten. False prophets were all stoned to death.
All Comments »
All contents © Index Newspapers, LLC
Contact Info |
Production Guidelines |