RaeRae 
Member since Mar 21, 2009

click to enlarge 11272008_016_jpg-magnum.jpg

Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Collections

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Currently

ALIVE AND KICKIN'

Updated on March 21, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Recent Comments

Re: “Fake Gun, Real Death

So Sarah, you know this guy that got shot? You must since you used the term "battling" mental illness. What a cheap, manipulative journalistic ploy to color this story Your way. Maybe he embraced his mental illness or unfortunately just had mental illness. Luckily, I don't read your magazine for any version of the news. I read it for Dan Savage!!!!

Posted by RaeRae on 12/27/2010 at 10:40 AM

Re: “Fake Gun, Real Death

It will never be me brandishing a weapon, toy, fake or real because 90% or more of us understand other people's feelings, it is probably scary for most of us. Then there is the other 6 to 10 percent of us who have been victims of violent crime and your toy guns are just terrifying. I am never happy to see anyone get hurt nor do I want to hurt anyone else, so no, it will never be me threatening to shot anyone and I can guarantee you I won't be shot by the police.

Posted by RaeRae on 12/25/2010 at 7:06 PM

Re: “Fake Gun, Real Death

Guess what I did this Christmas? I bought officers cups of coffee whenever I saw them. Last Sunday at 7:00pm, Westbound, Blue Line Rose Quarter there was an asshole threatening passengers with a REAL gun. Mind you, despite the fact I could not make the distinction between real and fake I was really scared. The train stopped, the doors opened and the officer took him off the Max. No shots and no fucking around either. The entire train's assailant did not have a chance to show his weapon again or menace anyone else with his 'hunting" story. We gave him a standing ovation. Research it, it's true, it's just not the slanted or bald face lies you like to print.

Posted by RaeRae on 12/25/2010 at 6:49 PM

Re: “One Day at a Time

Tell Bush the fetus comments are over the line, what a cockamamied story, just like his weapons of mass destruction. What a freakin' liar.

Posted by RaeRae on 11/11/2010 at 4:58 PM

Re: “We Are the Champions

I don't care for her clothes.

Posted by RaeRae on 11/11/2010 at 4:07 PM

Re: “Hall Monitor

are you tired of fucking with the police department? good idea to criticize another profession that could potentially save your life. thanks for all YOU do.

Posted by RaeRae on 07/19/2010 at 11:50 AM

Re: “What is a Razor Knife, Anyway?

Let me think, hmmm, what would I rather be cut with? I say cake or death and I choose cake.
Wait, that's not one of the choices then I say neither, Thank you very much.

Posted by RaeRae on 03/27/2010 at 6:32 PM

All Comments »

All contents © Index Newspapers, LLC

115 SW Ash St. Suite 600
Portland, OR 97204

Contact Info | Privacy Policy | Production Guidelines | Terms of Use | Takedown Policy