[Asked for any last thoughts, he says, "To anybody I've ever offended, I'm deeply apologetic."]
I have never known Robbie Fenstermaker to apologize to anyone, especially anybody he offended. And that's about the only reason I like him. Of course, he's in the wrong more often than not, but I still appreciate that he sticks to his guns.
Holding a bike for 15 days, by the way, must discourage at least 90% of sellers that have stolen bikes. The other 10% would have no idea that they had a stolen bike. It's a much better policy than the one we used in the old days. I worked at the Recyclery in '06, and we ran numbers on every bike that came in. Even the ones we knew we were going t osend to the crusher. And yes, I've seen Robbie take money from the drawer to buy weed, but never drugs. So?
Oh, one more thing. I can't imagine how much of a pansy the former roommate must be. Robbie's a terrible fighter unless he's got a fair amount of tequila in him.
All contents © Index Newspapers, LLC
Contact Info |
Production Guidelines |