---- FOOD POISONING ALERT -----
---- SEE BELOW / AVOID AT ALL COSTS! ----------
We used to come here to watch Blazers or NFL games. Lately the service has been AWFUL. Brooke sp? (a bartender) spent more of her time hanging out with friends than helping us.
There were about 8 people total in the bar, when I asked her to put the sound on for the Blazers game... "nope, not unless there are more people watching".... Ok fine. Three nights later I show up. "Can we get the sound on for the Rising All Stars game?" Nope, there needs to be an important game for us to put audio on. Ok, so all 6 people sitting in this self proclaimed SPORTS BAR want to listen to your Amon Tobin mp3s? PASS.
I get it. I see what you're doing. You play sports games, then everyone leaves afterwards. You don't have that cool atmosphere that you're hoping for. You can't figure out if you are a sports bar or a cool Alberta fArt bar.
Substation... You are going through an identity crisis. Everyone thought you were a Submarine sandwich shop, then you were a sports bar, now you are an empty shell of a lifeless Wall of Shame hellhole.
Good thing you are changing your name to The Station. That's not going to help you. Here's a list of things that will help you.
- Give the clients you do have on a consistent basis (myself included) the courtesy of respecting our opinions and NOT DELETING OUR POSTS ABOUT THE LACK OF SERVICE ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Serve food that DOES NOT GIVE YOU FOOD POISONING TWICE! I never made this a point until now. I wanted to like this bar, but you have made me sick TWICE!!! Once with a double outlaw burger, once with the jalepeno poppers.
- If you are a Sports Bar, then play Sports games on all of your 10+ screens with Audio. Play your shitty trance music AFTER the games. Become that cool hip bar you always wanted to AFTER the games.
- Fix your food problems. Stop making people sick. Quit charging outrageous prices. Listen to your neighbors. Respond to what they have to say.
- Tell Brooke to not talk shit under her breath as she walks by me, because I am bummed she won't play audio for the game. Completely rude.
All contents © Index Newspapers, LLC
Contact Info |
Production Guidelines |