For the past three weeks, we've been taking nominations for Portland's Homecoming King and Queen, and have narrowed the pack down to six lucky contestants. Now, it's up to you, Portland, to make the final decision! Email us at email@example.com, choosing both a King and Queen from the choices listed below by Thursday, October 4th. Then join us on October 5th at Conan's to help us crown the winners! It's so exciting, you'll pee your royal pantaloons!
- WHY I WANT TO BE HOMECOMING QUEEN
by Rose M. Richard
- I'M NOT A PRINCESS DAMNIT, I'M A QUEEN!
by M. Lesniak
- WHY I SHOULD BE QUEEN
by April Shunn
- WHY I SHOULD BE THE KING OF P-TOWN
by Miss Barbara Boom-Bah
- 50 WORDS ON WHY I SHOULD BE KING
by Kyle Sundby by Kyle Sundby by Kyle Sundby by Kyle Sundby
- WHY I AM APPLYING FOR HOMECOMING KING OF PORTLAND
by Amy "Ponyboy" Neymeyr