From It's My Pleasure
3106 NE 64th Ave
Remember when it was like, "Okay, is this a job for K-Y, Astroglide, or olive oil?" Brandy says that lube that's made to do something besides just lubeÉ usually isn't good lube. Here are the best:
- Liquid Silk: "I usually recommend non-glycerin lubricants--A lot of women have trouble with yeast and bladder infections and glycerin acts sort of like a sugar, which promotes yeast and bacteria."
- Hydra-Smooth: "It has aloe and vitamin E and collagen, which is also soothing if you have skin conditions like eczema, etc."
- Maximus: "One of the thicker ones, which tend to stay put a little bit better than thin lubes and they provide a lot more bulk and protection for anal sex."
- Body Action: "A silicone lube. It's really, really slippery, and you don't have to reapply or use as much."
- Slippery Stuff: "The best--I think--combination for anal sex is a good dose of this heavier stuff on the dick or the hand or whatever's going inside you, and then drizzle some of the silicone Body Action on top."
From Things From Another World
4133 NE Sandy
Things is a gold mine for everything from glossy graphic novels to collectors' figurines of Jabba the Hut. Here's what Brady recommends for the comic book set:
- The Goon: Nothin' But Misery: "There are two rival gangs, and one is like redneck zombies and the other is like a one-man crime spree, the Goon. It's awesome."
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: "The basis for the movie, but it's a lot better."
- I Am Legend: "It's a graphic novelization of Richard Matheson's famous vampire novel. "
- Powers: Who Killed Retro Girl?: "Like NYPD Blue, except all the victims are superheroes. It's written by Brian Michael Bendis, a local guy."
- Astro City: Tarnished Angel: "Very human stories about superhuman characters."