Here's the awful story from England's The Sun:

A CHEF has died after an EEL was put up his bum.

Shocked doctors in Sichuan, China, found the sea creature in the 59-year-old man's rectum after his death, it has been reported.

The 50cm long Asian swamp eel was allegedly inserted into the unnamed man's bottom, after he passed out drunk, by pals playing a prank on him.

Medics said the eel had devoured his bowels.

Horrible, yeah? BUT THEN THERE'S THE PUN!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Goddammit Sun! No one can turn icky tragedy into instant hilarity like you. (Where the hell were you on 9/11?)