Well, shoot.

The story it's pulled from is (unsurprisingly) interesting. Last week, a local woman won a total of $900,000 in a lawsuit against a man who had given her herpes in 2010 after meeting on an online dating website. While it sounds like an unlikely situation, apparently these lawsuits aren't uncommon, but only if the person didn't know about their partner's disease before they had sex.

At the end of the trial, the woman was 25 percent guilty, while the man (whose occupation as a dentist somehow made him more blamable) was left with the remaining 75 percent by the jury, guilty of battery.

Moral of the story: Never hide herpes. Bumper stickers coming soon.