Beerheads take note: SE Division bottle shop and tap room The Beermongers is celebrating their fifth anniversary and have lined up five days of brew events, starting today with a vintage bottle sale and ending on Sunday with one of their renowned bottle shares. Known for their good selection of beer and decent prices, they’ve got some nice-looking specials lined up and we all know how raucous a five-year-olds’ party can get.
This is what the full five day birthday bonanza looks like:
– Wed 3rd: A vintage bottle sale running over two sessions at 11 am and 5 pm.
– Thur 4th: Reverend Nat’s cider night, starring six barrel-aged ciders and a special anniversary blend also available by the bottle.
– Fri 5th: The official big day features special drafts from The Beermongers’ favorite breweries, including Burnside, Breakside, Block 15, Barley Brown’s, De Garde, Oakshire, The Commons.
– Sat 6th: Five-years worth of draft and bottled-beer leftovers from the cellar (expect some intriguing dusty gems to see the light of day).
– Sun 7th: It’s bottle share day—bring your favorite aged beer to share with others. The Timbers game is showing at 2 pm and at 5 pm the Lew Jones Trio will be playing.
The Beermongers, 1125 SE Division, 11 am-11 pm (midnight on Fri & Sat), 234-6012