Jun 3, 2010 at 4:00 am

Tasty n Sons' Uncommon Start to the Day


I had a great meal there a week after they opened! My two friends and I shared most of the menu, and loved about 80%, liked the other 20%
How's the Eggs Benedict?
I went thru their dumpster and had a fine ass meal.Loved ummmm 12%,liked 63% and threw up 25%.Can't complain....it was free.
Ate there with friends a couple of weeks ago, and it was fantastic! I highly recommend the Breakfast Board (pictured above) and the amazing French toast. Even better, with the five of us ordering coffee and six dishes (plus a couple of tasty chocolate-potato doughnuts), the bill came to about $55 total, and we were STUFFED.

Please wait...

Comments are closed.

Commenting on this item is available only to members of the site. You can sign in here or create an account here.

Add a comment

By posting this comment, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.