Brunch from Beyond

Tasty n Sons' Uncommon Start to the Day

Comments

1
I had a great meal there a week after they opened! My two friends and I shared most of the menu, and loved about 80%, liked the other 20%
2
How's the Eggs Benedict?
3
I went thru their dumpster and had a fine ass meal.Loved ummmm 12%,liked 63% and threw up 25%.Can't complain....it was free.
4
Ate there with friends a couple of weeks ago, and it was fantastic! I highly recommend the Breakfast Board (pictured above) and the amazing French toast. Even better, with the five of us ordering coffee and six dishes (plus a couple of tasty chocolate-potato doughnuts), the bill came to about $55 total, and we were STUFFED.