Long Shot


2019 | 123 minutes | Rated R

Thankfully, Long Shot isn't another addition to the mid-2000s family of comedies where dude-bros are nagged to death into loving beautiful women. It’s maybe... 10 percent that. The other 90 percent is a reverse Pretty Woman, including lots of making out, amazing outfits, and yes, Roxette. Seth Rogen is fully competent as a funny schlub, and Charlize Theron destroys as a secretary of state and presidential hopeful, and the two of them together are—I know, this is weird—charming as hell.


No Showtimes Found

submit to reddit
Film Credits
Jonathan Levine
Seth Rogen, Charlize Theron, June Raphael, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Ravi Patel, Bob Odenkirk, Andy Serkis, Randall Park, Tristan Lalla, Alexander Skarsgård